Martial Arts Sydney
Discover your Martial Arts potential with Sydney’s leading Kung Fu School at Toa Studio!
It is the first time that this Martial Art comes to Sydney. Kung Fu To’a is much more than Fitness. It is not everyday that you can experience a system with more than 70,000 techniques that keeps evolving. It is a complete style combining Yoga and Kung Fu. It delivers different outcomes for different people: there are those who come for the philosophy and personal growth; others for the hardcore fitness and the intensity of training; or those who want to fight with other top Martial Artists. There is no competition in To’a, it promotes One with the Other not One against the Other.
Join us now and come try for free this beautiful martial art.
Combination of a Persian Martial Art with Yoga.
There are those who come to develop an hardcore fitness and be part of intense training.
A system that evolves and has more than 70,000 techniques.
There are those who come to train with top martial artists and fight.
Tradition and Philosophy
Solid roots in Persian tradition to develop a complete Martial Artist.
There are those who seek tradition, personal growth, deep relations and fun.
How is Kung Fu To’a different from other martial arts?
1. Complete System: We train Aerials, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Locks, Flexibility, Sensibility and Conditioning. Every class has a bit of all and follows a predetermined system.
2. Evolving Martial Art: At its base it has 70.000 techniques inspired in North and South Chinese Kung Fu, Karate and Taekwondo. Still it is one of the few styles where your graduation is learning 3 years of another martial art and bringing it into the style.
3. One with the Other: Not one against the other. It is a full contact style where the more advanced student adapts to the other person level.
4. Martial Art with Yoga: Combines Yoga and intense exercises to increase flexibility, your core and coordination.
5. Personalised Training: There is always something for someone. We adapt and personalise the training for the individual and where they are in their growth journey.
6. Tradition and Community: Each class has traditional Persian Music, group sharing and a fun environment where personal growth is addressed by exploring what makes each Human a complete Man. Discipline, respect and self awareness are part of the tradition.
7. Intensity and Fitness: If you want to be a fighter you train every single cell of your body. There is no competition in Kung Fu To’a, but there is a very intense training regime, with at least 90 minutes per class and a style that creates strong roots, helps losing weight, increases agility and promotes wellbeing.
Discover this complete Martial Art
Kung Fu To’a is now training in NEW LOCATIONS! We are looking to make it more convenient for our members by training in prestige locations:
– Tuesdays on Crows Nest Community Centre on 2 Ernest Pl, Crows Nest;
– Thursdays on Fitness First North Sydney Elizabeth Plaza on 1 Elizabeth Plaza, North Sydney;
– Saturdays on Fitness First North Sydney Walker Street on 100 Walker St, North Sydney.
Come and try!
Note: You do not need to be a member of these venues or clubs to attend our classes. Just come as a To’a Member.
More information on http://www.facebook.com/KungFuToaStudio